SINGLE POINT LOAD CELL
The Vulcan Single Point Load Cells are designed to fit a variety of trailers that use single point suspensions with 4â trunnion tubes. The load cells provide immediate weight information without adding substantially to trailer height or weight.
- Patented double shear beam design
- Integral trunnion clamp
- Extremely reliable in the harshest environments
- Plated for corrosion protection
- Completely sealed, internal electronics
- Bolt-on design for easy installation and maintenance
- Reliable, military style connector
Single Point Load Cells
- Capacity: 60,000 lbs vertical load per system
- Accuracy: Typical system error less than .5% full scale
- Material: High strength alloy steel
- Output: 1.17mV/V at 20,000 lbs (each load cell)
- Finish: Vulcan load cells are cad/chromate plated for increased rust protection
- Note: Required for each trunnion clamp are six 5/8â-18 UNF x 2â long, Grade 8 hex cap screws, six 5/8â-18 UNF Grade 8 equivalent steel lock nuts, and six 5/8â hardened steel washers.